I don't have a before picture of this room but if you can just imagine with me: the previous name was 'The Scrapbook Room'. The majority of items in the room were things I used for stamping and scrapbooking. Those items took up the longest wall of the room. There were also some food storage items, preschool stuff, kids' crafting items, an area designated for RS Enrichment stuff, a new area for Activity Day projects, and some toy bins. Oh, and let's not forget the air hockey table. The room was cram-packed and dis-organized. It was a major frustration to us.
Not now! The room has been re-named 'The Storage Room'. The main use is for food and non-food storage items, along with scrapbooking supplies (although not nearly as much space). We still have preschool supplies, kids' crafting items, Activity Day project supplies and some toy bins. However, it is MUCH more organized and we fit so much more in the room just by having the shelves put in. These pictures were taken before the new carpet was installed but you get the idea. In our opinion, this was money well spent!
Not now! The room has been re-named 'The Storage Room'. The main use is for food and non-food storage items, along with scrapbooking supplies (although not nearly as much space). We still have preschool supplies, kids' crafting items, Activity Day project supplies and some toy bins. However, it is MUCH more organized and we fit so much more in the room just by having the shelves put in. These pictures were taken before the new carpet was installed but you get the idea. In our opinion, this was money well spent!




4 comments:
HOLY FOOD STORAGE BATMAN! That is amazing! I am so proud of you!
Oh, Mash! I'm totally jealous! All this great couponing has been life changing for food storage and consumable storage, but I have packed to my kitchen cupboards to capacity, have 3 bins in my spare room closet, and stuff under the beds! We rent out our basement so I am longing for the day we don't do that anymore and I can take over the biggest room down there!
That looks so good! love how you kept work space, but have tons of storage!
I don't know that I can be your friend anymore, Mashell. I am way too jealous!! Good job!!!!
You never cease to amaze me! When are you going to teach me the great art of couponing????
Post a Comment