This is our sweet, 15-month old, Ryen. He LOVES birds of all kinds. One of his first words was "quack". We went to the park and there could have been a fair going on and it wouldn't have captured his attention. The park toys surely weren't enough to take him away from all the seagulls, either! He even chased some right into the sprinklers, got all wet and wasn't exactly sure what happened.
This is also that same, sweet 15-month old boy. Ryen loves dirt, water and when they get mixed together . . . MUD! He found the little bit of water there was at the park - in the gutter, and began having fun. How would I get him home? He was such a mess. I stripped him down, rinsed him off in the drinking fountain and put the cold little guy in the car. Park time was over for all the kids now.He is so tough to keep up with. I can put him in the back yard and two minutes later get a call from the Moore's (our awesome next door neighbors) telling me that Ryen is knocking on their door. Looking on the bright side: At least he goes to a familiar place and not in the middle of the road! Just because he doesn't walk in the road doesn't mean he won't take all the balls from the garage and roll them into the road, however. That's a fun game.
None of the above even touches on the amount of trouble he can find inside the house. I will save that list for another time. When he gets into such trouble, I like to think of the sweet boy chasing birds. How can I not look at that little boy and smile?
1 comment:
That cute little boy does not even know who we are. This sucks, why can't you all follow me around?
Post a Comment