Sam and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary this last weekend. It was so fun to think back on all that has happened and renew the reasons we fell in love.
"I remember the first time I knew it was love. I recall how I felt when he made my heart melt. I remember the moment he first held my hand. And I'd be quite remiss to forget our first kiss. But the first among firsts is the day we were wed. And you can believe with all we've achieved, that it's something I'll never regret. There was no way to know how the future would go when we made our commitment back then. But I am certain if this: I would do it ALL OVER AGAIN!"
4 comments:
Congrats. Once again I forgot another special occasion. What is wrong with me. Love you both!
Congrats to you both. Sorry I forgot your card.
Happy Happy Anniversary!!!
oh... how sweet! Im excited for you! 10 years is a big deal! I know you totally enjoyed it! Congrats on making this mile stone... you have what at a minimum... 65 more to go... then eternity! :o)
Post a Comment