Friday, August 1, 2008

Potty Talk


Maren turned 3-years old in May and is finally potty trained!!! It wasn't her choice at all but she was ready, she just didn't realize it. I have been trying everything I could think of for the past 8-9 months and nothing seemed to work. We were running low on diapers and I thought, if we were just "out" of diapers what could she do about it? I was determined not to purchase any more. I gave her a warning a few days in advance and Monday was her first day in undies. She kept saying, "I hate undies. I want a diaper." There wasn't anything we could do about that! Four days into it and we've only had 2 accidents. A couple months ago I didn't think I would be able to say this but Maren has been my easiest potty trainer!

4 comments:

Claire said...

way to go bunkins! Congrats Mash, I know what a special day this is for you, only one in diapers!!!

Audrey said...

Wow, I thought all girls were like that! I was just glad to have just one. The boys were a weekend.

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Hey Mashell- it's Hailey (marti) Frogley. I found you on Claire's blog because she found me!! How exciting. Horray about your little girl. BOy am I glad that Taya was much easier. She was 19 months old and potty trained in a week. Now my next one is going to be 3 or 4 I know it just because taya was so easy!. I'm doomed. Well, take a look at our blog. I'm glad I found ya!!

Kristie said...

Im so excited for you and little bunks! She is getting so BIG... or Grown up... I guess is a better term! LOL

Way to go Mash and Bunks!