"Wan-it", "A-cuz", "A-sed-so", "A-meer (come here)", "watch-dis", "shoes", "jacket", "quack", "birdies", "dum-tyuck (dump truck)", "up-a-day-dee (up a daisy)", "ona-see (I wanna see)", "hungee (hungry)", "macamodi", "nean-up (clean up)", "ready!", "biniki, is?", "schlide (slide)", "schpeeled (spilled)", "schlumb (thumb)", "I bonken head", "I hiten toe", "mess", "it's hebby", "ha-ree Tisten (hurry Kristen)", "ma ma lap", "don't touch", "pep (he repeats this while spitting after toothbrushing)", "pock-a-rowies (ring a round the rosy)", "Mat-a-Rudy (Max & Ruby)", " 'et go bye-bye", "Mernay (Maren)", "Sen-sen (Braden and Hansen get to share the same sound)". These are a few of the words that Ryen repeats consistently. He is quite a talker/copycat and I am amazed at his ability to comprehend things verbally. One of my very favorite phrases he says was picked up by accident a month ago. He came up to me, grabbed my finger and started pulling me while repeating, "I want some". I asked, "You want some what?" He smartly replied, "Ya, somewhat!" "Somewhat" was used to describe any treat or snack for awhile and since Easter has only been used to express the desire for candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment