
. . . I was in the hospital with a new little baby boy. It seems like so long ago! So many things have happened since then. Braden and Hansen completed a full year of school (2nd Grade and Kindergarten) and two soccer seasons. Maren turned three and knows more words to songs, primary and otherwise, than I do. Sam and I went to Guatemala and for the first year ever have planted a garden. Plenty of other things have happened as well but the most enjoyable has been watching Ryen grow and change this first year. He is walking and copying every sound he can. His favorite thing is to "quack" at the ducks that frequent our backyard. He is a slow teether and physically looks small enough to be nine months old but it's a miracle to have a healthy, happy baby.
1 comment:
How cute!! Busy year for you.
Post a Comment