Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post-It Note

There's a little post-it note that floats around my desk top. It reminds me where I left off blogging last. Boy, do I have a lot to catch up on! After all, Hansen turns 9 in a few months and my post-it not tells me I still need to post his baptism. GULP! How did this happen? It all started by not consistantly blogging the summer birthdays and outings then school started and instead of taking that time to stay home I joined the Lake Ridge PTA as the secretary and I help with the 5th Grade activities. I also signed up to volunteer in the school library part-time. That doesn't include all the time I spend tracing paper piecing patterns for the kindergarten classes.

Today I'm sure there are other things I need to do but I am refusing to look at my calendar. Instead, I am going to listen to cool music while I blog my heart out.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Good for you for spending some time blogging!! It was fun to see some of those pictures!!