Friday, March 26, 2010

To Infini . . . and Beyond!

For weeks I have been trying to post a video of Ryen as he jumps off the couch while saying, "To Infini . . . and Beyond!" The video just won't load to the page.

One of Ryen's favorite movies this winter has been Toy Story. I find it adorable that he lepas from the couch while yelling, "To Infini . . . and Beyond" then lands on the floor with his hands up in the air, just like Buzz. What isn't cute, however, is when he calls me and others a "stupid idion" (Remember what Woody says when the batteries fall out of the monitor?). I'm pretty certain Ryen hasn't limited himself to repeating that to just those in his family. I feel bad for the kids in his nursery class!

2 comments:

Becca & Joel said...

I love this post! It reminds me that Keegan (now going on 6 years old) still uses that phrase from Buzz - only his interpretation is "To Hippi... and Beloooow!" Don't ask me how in the world that sounds like the original, but it makes me laugh every time!

Amber Bernard said...

I haven't heard either of those so far in nursery :)

But his favorite thing to do in Nursery is to try and herd the girls into a corner and growl at them like a dinosaur.

He cracks me up!