Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zucchini

Maren: "I hate zucchini."
Hansen: "No you don't. You like zucchini."
Maren: "No I don't."
Hansen: "You like brownies, don't you Maren?"
Maren: "Yes."
Hansen: "Then you like zucchini."
Maren: "There is no zucchini in brownies!"
Hansen: "Yes there is. Ask mom."
Maren: "Mom, is there zucchini in brownies?"
Mom: "Yes, in the ones I make, there is."
Hansen: "See, Maren, you do like zucchini!"
Maren: "I didn't know that."

This converstation took place at the kitchen table while I was in the kitchen. I had recently made a pan of brownies and try to hide that fact that I add zucchini. I had no idea Hansen knew anything about it. I found it hilarious my child that hates fruits and veggies was trying to talk another child into liking one.

2 comments:

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

That is priceless!!!!!!

Darci said...

Too funny. You will have to give me your recipe.