Braden turned nine! I can't believe I have a child that old. He wanted to celebrate his birthday by having a swim party at grandma and grandpa Lungren's. His cousin Isaac was in town and I think Braden's secret birthday wish was to spend as much time with his cousin as possible.Our Favorite Things About Braden:
- Obedience. He is so quick to obey and without a lot of sassing.
- Easy to communicate and reason with. I can explain a reason for doing something and that is all he needs to understand.
- Easy to please. Every year at Christmas, for as long as I can remember, Braden will make a list with one or two items and say, "This is all I am going to ask for. If I just get this than it is okay with me. If I don't get them than it's okay too. I will ask for them again next year."
Braden's Favorite Things:
- Soccer and Basketball
- Boating and Rafting
- Repelling
- Sledding
- Birds; especially birds of prey
- Rocks
- Water gun fights
- Camping
- Boise State Universtity
- Sleeping
- Playing Mario Kart on the Wii
- Spending time with family
Braden's Favorite Books:
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Magic Tree House
Braden's Favorite Movies:
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Elf
- Sword in the Stone
- Transformers
- Sky High
- Bedtime Stories
- Chicken Little
- Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Ice Age: The Melt Down
Braden's Favorite Foods:
- Pizza
- Spaghetti (he requested spaghetti, garlic bread and raspberry jello for his b-day dinner)
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Cup-o-Noodles (beef flavor without all the veggies)
- Hamburger Helper
- Meatballs
- Anything sour! Sour candy, especially.
Braden asked for a chocolate cake and raspberry sherbet for dessert. I tried a mud cake recipe in the crockpot. Apparently my crockpot cooks extra hot because the cake burned on the bottom. I felt so bad. He tasted the top part and said it would be okay. He was so sweet about it not turning our perfectly.

2 comments:
It was really great to see that you had added littlemissbows to favs thanks a lot.
Happy Birthday Braden! Ryan is so glad to have another Bear now that Cory is leaving and he doesn't want to be alone!!
I hear ya on the crockpot, 1/2 of mine cooks so hot that everything on that side gets burned. Ugh. I've ruined about 3 dinners in that thing and now refuse to use it. What a good sport Braden is!
Post a Comment